Any old board
Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
Mounting Bracket to hang it on a wall
1. Line up bottle opener in the center, near the top of the board.
2. Secure bottle opener with provided screws, pre drill holes if you have an old board to avoid splitting the wood.
3. The mason jar should be placed 8-10" directly below the opener so caps will fall into the jar, leave enough room in between so a bottle will still fit in the opener.
4. Attach hose clamp to the bottle with the screw off to the side so it is easily accessible to loosen and remove the jar to empty it.
5. Once the jar is lined up, remove the clamp and mark with a sharpie on the back of the clamp, where you will attach it to the board.
6. Drill a hole through the clamp on your mark to allow a screw pass through it to attach it to the board.
7. Attach the hose clamp to the board with a screw through the hole you just made.
8. Now you can re-attach the mason jar to the clamp by tightening the screw/nut on the side of the clamp.
9. Test it out and try to make the cap in the jar. It should fall directly into the jar if it is lined up properly.
10. Get creative, you can obviously decorate it however you want and it is a good idea to do any painting before you attach any of the hardware.