This past weekend we flew to New York for my cousin Marisa's wedding on Long Island. There were a lot of memorable moments, but these were the best? funniest? most embarrassing? yes.
1. Scott arguing with a dude who was yelling at me and my sisters because he thought we kicked him in the butt at this club (we didn't!)
2. "Let's take quetila shots!" ~my aunt
3. Danielle acting like the girl from "The Ring" in her fancy long dress in our supposedly haunted hotel
4. Marisa eating Doritos in her wedding dress
5. Maddie catching the bouquet and the DJ encouraging the dude who caught the garter to give her a lap dance in front of everyone (including our parents!...yes, Danielle and I were basically falling on the floor laughing!)
6. Singing "Empire State of Mind" on the mic with my cousin and sisters and getting cut-off!
7. Random dude mooning my mom and the mother of the bride (my aunt!) at the hotel pub.
8. Me saying "I think I swallowed a fox!" with real sincerity after getting acid reflux from tequila (quetila!)
9. Danielle getting lost in the hotel and me (drunkenly) thinking it would be a good idea to pull the fire alarm so that we could find her (good thing Maddie was the voice of reason there...)
10. My hair getting a second screening pat down in security on the way home...
alright, now back to surfing and eating healthy...