|Top to bottom: First BBQ of the season, tofu and pineapple (don't they look perplexed by the tofu? ha)//seashells not eggshells//staring at the sun with my parents|
At Easter mass, during my after-communion prayer, I rambled on about a lot of things. I thanked God for Easter and everything it means-- sacrifice, forgiveness, mystery, love. I asked God to help me forgive myself and others. Then I thanked God for my family, my friends, and for you. Does this letter sound too sappy already? I'm serious. Where would I be without all of that? If you didn't support this blog, my dream would be like a shooting star, something wonderful that's gone as soon as you realize it's there; something I would never grasp. In supporting this blog you help support my dreams and how can I ever thank you enough for that? So to anyone out there reading this, THANK YOU!
I'm so glad you feel I have been opening my heart to you. I can't thank you enough for returning the favor.
Now, since we are on the subject of "the real me" here are 10 things I bet you didn't know:
- I don't drink coffee
- I have my black belt in taekwondo
- I think my stuffed animals have feelings
- I like cleaning my house
- I don't like giving hello or goodbye hugs to people I am just getting to know
- My favorite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- I love to shower outside, not inside
- I'm an introvert
- I won't eat breakfast foods like pastries or waffles and would much rather eat cheerios and replace the milk with a sprinkle of soy sauce
- I hate change
How about you? What's something random about you that most people probably don't know?