1. Friends Thanksgiving
3. Enjoying the beaches with my family in the place where I first fell in love with them. [Dress by Roxy]
4. “Ahi Crab Stack” at “The Deck” in Laguna. It was delicious, in case you were wondering.
6. There’s nothing like a home cooked meal served fancy style (especially when you have a great excuse to get out of the clean up >>see picture 8).
8. It’s wouldn't be the holidays without a little drama, right? My sister Danielle tries to cheer me up in the hospital after a freak accident at a local children’s park that led to me getting 9 stitches in my inner thigh.
9. It’s good to be home. My mom washes my hair in the kitchen sink to protect my stitches from water and to keep me lookin fresh clean for Thanksgiving part 2 with Scott’s family.